- Support the administration of the YJFL Football season and League events.
- Administer player development programs, including YMA, SDP, U12/U13/U16.
- Support the Office and Administration Manager in fulfilling their role for the YJFL, including supporting our club volunteers.
Football Development Program Coordinator
The Yarra Junior Football League is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Junior Development Program Coordinator to assist with the operation of our Yarra Magpies Academy Representative Program in 2022.
The position will require evening work on training nights from March to June at our grounds in Bulleen (three evenings a week), plus some weekend work (trials and game days).
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Attending and supporting all Training Sessions, Trial Days & Games
- Ensure all equipment is available for Coaches prior to training sessions
- Organise and Issue player and coaching staff apparel
- Co-ordinate the ‘Draft Combine’ testing days
- Organise playing squads with Head Coaches and ensure appropriate permits are lodged by AFL Competition Management platform and team lists submitted for publication in the program Record.
- Coordination of volunteers for match day roles.
- Assist with communication of training and match day details to parents, players and coaches
If your club has a position (e.g. coaches, canteen, trainers) vacant that you’d like to have advertised on this page, please contact the YJFL: email@example.com.